COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
We want to ensure your visit to our studio is as comfortable and safe as possible and in order to assure your safety and the safety of all of our clients and staff we have added the additional policies and procedures. Please ensure you read through both sections prior to booking your appointment.
Please understand that the situation with COVID-19 changes quickly and these policies and procedures are subject to change without notice.
We are currently opening in the following phases:
- Phase One – no oral or nasal piercings and no piercings for those aged under 13.
- Phase Two – kid’s piercings allowed. No oral or nasal piercings.
- Phase Three – nasal and oral piercings allowed for those who show their COVID-19 vaccine passport.
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN PHASE THREE
You must comply with all of the following policies if you plan to book an appointment at our studio. Additionally, you must follow all directions by staff members throughout your visit.
The following points are taken from our deposit form and you will certify to this before sending your deposit:
- COVID-19 – I certify that I will come to the studio alone.
- COVID-19 – I certify that I will not take out my cellular phone or any other personal belongings in the studio.
- COVID-19 – I certify that I will not bring in any food or beverages with me unless they are kept in my personal bag for the duration of my visit.
- COVID-19 – I understand that cash will not be accepted and I must pay with debit, Visa, or Mastercard only.
- COVID-19 – certify that I will not bring excessive personal bags with me into the studio. A small purse or personal bag is okay, if necessary.
- COVID-19 – I certify that I will arrive at the studio wearing a mask that covers my face and nose and I will not touch it or remove it throughout the duration of my visit to the studio.
- COVID-19 – I certify that I will wash my hands immediately upon entering the studio.
- COVID-19 – I certify that I will submit to an infrared thermometer temperature check
upon arrival at the studio.
- COVID-19 – I understand that if I have one or more of the following symptoms then I must cancel and reschedule my appointment: new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose/sneezing/nasal congestion (in absence of underlying reasons for symptoms such as seasonal allergies and post nasal drip), hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, new smell or taste disorder(s), nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, unexplained fatigue/malaise, chills, headache.
- COVID-19 – I understand that if I am feeling sick (Examples include a new cough, headache, weakness, fever, difficulty breathing, etc.) I must cancel and reschedule my appointment.
- COVID-19 – I understand that if I have traveled outside Canada in the past 21 days I must not book an appointment.
- COVID-19 – I understand that if I provided care or had close contact with a person with COVID-19 (probable or confirmed) that I must not book an appointment.
- I understand that failure to comply with any of the aforementioned COVID-19 protocols will result in cancelation of my appointment and forfeit of my deposit.
Procedures To Increase Safety Within The Studio
The following procedures will be in place for the foreseeable future and are in addition to the policies stated above.
- Staff members will be wearing masks at all times.
- We are limiting access to the studio to appointments only for every service we offer and will not allow walk-ins.
- All public areas are disinfected between clients.
- We have HEPA air purifiers in all rooms in the studio. The amount of time needed to purify the air in our largest room is less than 3 minutes.
- We have plexiglass installed on our display case and payment counter.
- Plastic sheeting will be installed over our Interac machine and changed between clients.
- We are extending our time between appointments to limit traffic in the studio.
- Piercers will be wearing the following additional during all procedures: respirators, face shields, and disposable plastic aprons.